Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy June 5th Birthday, Handsome!!!

Our Family Minus Carson Celebrating Together

Rowland turned 47 this past Friday, and in keeping with our family's tradition, the celebration lasted two days! On Friday morning, Rowland took little Kitty and our neighbor to a car show and breakfast. That afternoon, we saw "Up" at the theater with our good friends. Great movie! And very nostalgic!!

Our Precious Friends

Kitty and Her Birthday Daddy in the Hot Rod

The Ski Country Special Mustang

Carson flew back in town so we picked him up at the school and enjoyed hanging as a family the rest of the evening.

Saturday was celebration day 2. Mostly, we just hung around the house, working in the yard and working on the cars. (I actually injured myself raking! My arm hurts so badly that I can barely type with my left hand. Note to self: No Yard Work!!!) That night, we went to Benihana's for dinner and had a great time watching the show.

Daddy with His Girls

Our Japanese (???????) Chef

Fun Memories!!

Happy Birthday, Handsome Love of My Life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment