Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Graduation Day!

Hollie's graduation from high school was yesterday, and I have to say that it was a proud day for all of us. She's worked so hard to finish well, and she's done a great job!

Last night, we took her out to dinner at Buca di Beppo's to celebrate and had a fabulous time. Congratulations, Hollie! As of this morning, you're officially an adult!!!

Suzanne and Danny, Joe and Jeannie, Mike, and the Family

Suzanne and Hollie

The Girls Crawling on Carson

Joe and Jeannie, the BEST Neighbors and Friends

William, Rowland (and His Tongue!), Danny, and Mike

Hollie and Her Best Friend Mike

And, of course, in typical Momma fashion, all I could think the entire day was that in only four more years, my baby was going to be standing up there, walking across the stage, and receiving a diploma. Bittersweet day!! It always comes back to my Momma's heart!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you girl! Our neighbors son just graduated and had an open house the other day. Jason and I were outside when I started crying. He was so confused and asked what was wrong. I cried in his arms and said, "the neighbors, across the street...that will be us in four years!...We only have four more years left at home with our Stephie!" A mamas heart...

    ReplyDelete