Monday, July 27, 2009

Home!

We arrived home from China this afternoon, and I've been a complete zombie. In fact, on the plane, I fell asleep on Rowland's shoulder and started singing "Happy Birthday" out loud. I was dreaming that I was having a birthday party for a much younger Carson, and we were at Burger King singing to him. Then, on the way home, I asked Joe, our neighbor who picked us up, what time Jeannie got home (from work in my mind). Duh! Jeannie doesn't work anymore and hasn't for a year!

Probably not the best time to blog, but I'm excited to share our adventures. I LOVE the Chinese people!!! They're so kind and helpful and lead such a simple life while seeming to be content. As I've made new "friends" through the week, I have prayed continually that they would hear God's Word and fall in love with Jesus.

Home is always SWEET, though, and my mom survived the eleven days with the three younger children. Their hugs and squeals filled my heart with joy, and I'm looking forward to spending time with my mom in the next few days.

Stay tuned for fun pictures and more details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment